SIN Card

Social Insurance Number (SIN) application form (NAS 2120-05-04)

Complete this application if you wish to apply for a first-time Social Insurance Number, a replacement or amended Social Insurance Number card, or to request changes to your Social Insurance Number SIN record. You must submit the completed application form to a Service Canada Centre or by mail. Remember that it is necessary to provide proof-of-identity document(s) and the fee for a replacement card. For details of how to apply for a SIN, refer to “How do I apply”.